Tuesday, August 18, 2009

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Me

As you can see, I have decided to start up a blog. If you're reading this I'm very happy that this has met with some level of success. I've never written a blog before so I hope you will be patient with any errors and the lack of decoration around the site. Hopefully, I will be able to use this to send out word of what my most recent exploits are and other news more frequently while having a channel for random thoughts and ideas. I figure if I just keep trying different forms of communicating my ideas, I will find one that really works. Honestly, I don't know how many people will follow this blog, but I'm willing to give it a shot; even if it is for kicks and giggles. I had never followed one myself until people in my AIM class started writing them. It was actually John's blog that gave me the inspiration to start one of my own.
Well, now that I have one, I suppose I will need to dress it up a bit more and keep it maintained with recent events. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:21 PM

    Great to see your face, Randall!!! I look forward to more posts. -Ben

    ReplyDelete